Why Choose Us?
Ajalat & Ajalat, LLP is a Family-Owned Firm with 60+ Years of Experience
Established more than 60 years ago, the family-owned law firm of Ajalat & Ajalat, LLP has earned a reputation throughout Los Angeles and Southern California for providing clients with superior legal representation and consultation in a wide variety of litigation, estate planning, personal injury, and transactional matters. Our vast experience ensures that we have the skill and expertise to handle complex cases and legal issues in many different practice areas.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Estate Planning
- Probate / Probating a Will
- Trusts, Wills, Powers of Attorney & Health Care Directives
- Business, Corporate & Commercial
- Real Estate
- Personal Injury
- Vaccine Injuries
Declaration of Commitment to Clients
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To return your telephone calls and emails promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of key documents.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To charge you a reasonable fee and explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- To preserve the client confidences learned during our attorney-client relationship.
- To work with other participants in the legal system to make it more accessible and responsive.
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Rules of Professional Conduct and the State Bar Act.
- To respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and the Rules of Professional Conduct, including whether or not to settle.
What Sets Ajalat & Ajalat, LLP Apart From the Rest?
Experience. Compassion. Personal attention. These are just a few of the things you can expect when you come to our Los Angeles attorneys at Ajalat & Ajalat, LLP for your legal matter. Whether you need assistance with an estate planning matter or a personal injury claim, our firm takes the same compassionate and tenacious approach. We strategize based on the facts of your case, always making sure that your best interests are atop of our list of priorities.
Consider the following:
- We are family-owned and operated.
- We are available for weekend and evening meetings.
- We are led by a father and three sons — all inspired by helping others.
- We offer personal, direct communication — you speak with your attorney.
With more than 60 years of experience and thousands of clients represented, we have the knowledge and skills to help you reach a successful resolution regardless of the complexity of your case. We will sit with you in order to gather the details of your case, explain your rights and options moving forward, and design a strategic plan to help you quickly and effectively.