Injured by a Vaccine Shot?

Filing an Injury Lawsuit

If you, your child, or a loved one has had negative reactions or suffered wrongful death as a result of vaccines which were required, you may be able to file a claim. For decades, different institutions such as public schools instruct parents that they must give their children certain vaccinations (such as tetanus, pertussis, measles, mumps, polio, rubella, and diphtheria) in order to participate or attend. Most health insurance providers also require these types of vaccinations, but unfortunately in some cases they can be harmful and even fatal. If this has been the case in your situation, you should take legal action to file a lawsuit against the responsible pharmaceutical company. It takes certain experience for an attorney to assist you with this type of case.

Speak with our team: Call (888) 268-1565 for your free case evaluation today.

At Ajalat & Ajalat, LLP, we are one of a few firms here in the United States who can handle vaccine claims under federal and state law. A program has been established, which is called the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VICP), which was intended to protect individuals who were injured or killed because of defective or harmful vaccines.

The Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (VCIP) covers the following:

  • Vaccines with tetanus toxoid
  • Vaccines containing polio inactivated virus
  • Vaccines with whole-cell pertussis bacteria
  • Vaccines containing polio live virus
  • Vaccines with extracted or partial cell pertussis bacteria
  • Vaccines with specific pertussis antigen
  • MMR vaccines
  • Hepatitis B vaccines
  • Rotavirus vaccine
  • New vaccines recommended by the CDC

Our Los Angeles Lawyers Guide You Through the Process

Once it has been determined that you are entitled to an award, the exact amount will depend on the specific details of your case. The claim will first be brought to fruition in claims court, and when a verdict is reached, you can choose to reject or accept. If you choose to reject the outcome, you can file a lawsuit in a state court. We will be there to help you and guide you every single step of the way.

Call us today at (888) 268-1565 to meet with us!

Sound Legal Counsel from Our Family to Yours

Schedule your confidential consultation today.

Get My Free Evaluation