Litigation and Transactional Services
Full-Service Firm with Vast Experience
Established more than 50 years ago, the family-owned law firm of Ajalat
& Ajalat, LLP has earned a reputation throughout Los Angeles and Southern
California for providing clients with superior legal representation and
consultation in a wide variety of
litigation, estate planning and transactional matters. Our vast experience ensures that we have the skill and expertise to handle
complex cases and legal issues in many different practice areas. Specific
areas of expertise include:
Large Firm Experience, Small Firm Attention
Over the years, we have obtained verdicts and settlements for our clients
totaling in the tens of millions of dollars. With over a full century
of combined experience, our attorneys have handled a broad range of complex
and nationally-recognized cases in numerous areas of law.
At the same time, we are a family law firm consisting of a father and three
sons, and are committed to providing each of our clients with personalized
service in a warm, approachable, and caring environment. We work closely
with our clients to ensure that we are meeting their goals and individual
needs, and we strive to resolve each case in the most expeditious and
Declaration of Commitment to Clients
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with
the highest standards of the profession.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To charge you a reasonable fee and explain in advance how that fee will
be computed and billed.
- To return your telephone calls and emails promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of key documents.
- To respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case,
as permitted by law and the Rules of Professional Conduct, including whether
or not to settle.
- To preserve the client confidences learned during our attorney-client relationship.
- To work with other participants in the legal system to make it more accessible
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the
Rules of Professional Conduct and the State Bar Act.
(Based upon the American Bar Association's "Declaration of Commitment